Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I made it!

Well things went rather well with me getting through customs and down to Minneapolis. Though I was worried when the customs agent refused the person before me and also had delayed another to the point where he missed his flight. But I made it through, and was even confused for a crew member by security at one point, which may be why my bags were not X-rayed.

All in all things went well, though I did have to give my taxi driver directions to my new apartment, like I even knew where I was going. But I made it there; the place is great, but empty (for now). I've spent the day running around campus here getting things sorted out with keys and payroll. Hopefully that's about all done and I can get things started shortly.

For now I'm off to Target (the competition for Wal-Mart down here) to pick up some household essentials. I miss you all and have been reliving fond memories of you all. Keep in touch and check back here for more news in the future.

Chris

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got there in one piece, man!
Keep on rollin'!

2:44 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that everything went smoothly! As predicted, the minute you left town, it got all cold and rainy...

3:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home