Saturday, April 30, 2005

New bike shops

Well I think I was actually snued at a bike shop today. That even with my Nokon cables on the bike, I mean you think that would be high enough class to get me past any first inspection. But I guess I was wrong, because as I walked into this shop all conversation stopped and I was looked up and down (as well as the bike) and from there it seemed as though the guys there could care less about me. But then again I wasn't riding a new Orbea or white carbon Bianchi, with a postal jersey. Not that it really matters in the end, their club has rides that started at 7:00 am, so I wasn't too keen about that anyway.

I did get in about a little over a 50 km ride, so it wasn't all bad, though the snowflakes that were falling were less than plesant.

Hopefully I'll get a ride in tomorrow with a club.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing testing....one, two, three

9:51 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those rat bastards... Oh well, their loss. :)

7:19 a.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Yeah, I'm not too worried, I think I may have found a better group. Ther are called the "Superteam" so how could they be anything less. I'll have to check them out this weekend.

6:37 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo! The Superfriends! Definitely join up with them!

btw. You wrote "snued" instead of "snubbed". Which is funny if you rememeber the Futurama episode where they go to the Amazonian planet, and get "snu snu"ed to death. It is not funny, however, if you haven't seen it.
ps. It's 18 degrees today, sucker!

10:56 a.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Haha, I hadn't noticed that one Chris. I can say that I did suffer the same fate as "snu snu" but that's an intersting thought.

Oh and it looks like I will join the Superfriends (even I keep thinking that's their name).

7:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home