Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sometimes you just wonder

So it's been a while since I wrote anything on here, what can I say, I'm busy and life is rather boring at times. Plus I don't know how interested you are in hearing that I have students who almost failed my class because they just didn't bother to submit their results for labs that they did. But that would just be mean to the little twits.

What I do what to talk about is a very odd tattoo I saw a month or more ago. I've seen many tattoos, some neat, some just plain dumb, but this one may take the cake for just plain stupid. The guy who had it was sitting across from me on the trolley and I didn't notice the tattoo right away, because it was on his upper lip, at a glance it almost looked like a mustache grown by a fourteen year-old boy. When I noticed that he in fact had a tattoo there I needed to figure out what it was, because being so prominently on display it must be important. Well it turns out that it was writing that said "Will eat pussy". I'm not making any of this up, the guy, about 25 or so, had permanently written on his upper lip (on the outside, unlike the "gentleman" in the picture below) that he will eat pussy.

Now beyond being a sure way to avoid any kind of career with high earning potential I'm still kind of confused why he got this tattoo in the first place (and why he doesn't have a mustache all the time now). After all, to me, if you're a straight guy you should be willing to "eat pussy", so there really is no need to advertise the fact. Frankly, tattooing that to your lip probably ensures that you will not be eating anything but illiterate pussy. The only other reason I could imagine is if this young man was from a culture wherein the men tend not to be willing to give oral pleasure. Then it would make some sense to advertise your willingness to do this, but there are two things wrong with that reasoning. For one, I would imagine that you would be rather ostracized or at least viewed as less of a man by the rest of the men of your culture for branding yourself as a pussy eater. Secondly, the guy was Latino, now not I'm not one to believe in stereotypes too much, but the whole idea of a "Latin Lover" to me would suggest a willingness of the men to go down on their lovers, so once again no need to advertise the fact exists.

Anyway, I just thought I would share that with you guys. If anyone else can come up with a reason why someone would get that tattooed to their lip I'd love to hear it. I'm also curious to know what goes through the mind of a tattoo artist while he is doing a job like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home