Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Free Lunch

So now that I've been here for a week things are starting to feel a lot more comfortable. At the very least I'm starting to get used to life here, and sadly enough sleeping on the floor, though that will end shortly (I'm off to IKEA after this).

One thing that this university has going for it over the U of A is a much better selection of restaurants around the campus. Though I don't know if there is a sushi place or not, I'll have to see if they can do better then Yokozuna's $10 bento lunch. But today I was able to better that with a free lunch at a pasta place. We still aren't sure what happened but one of the girls from the lab and I went out for lunch and for some reason it seemed to take a longer time than expected to get our food. When the waiter did bring it over he apologized and said that the meal was on the house. Who's going to complain about that.

Anyway that's about it for today, I'm starting to plan the research out but nobody needs to be bored by those details at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home