Friday, December 02, 2005

So what's up?

Seriously folks, what's going on in the work outside of Minneapolis? For the past couple of weeks I have not really received any personal e-mails. It's kind of sad to look at my inbox each morning and realize that all the messages are from automatic journal updates and the like. I know a bunch of you have blogs, and I do keep an eye on them, and a bunch of you have been rather lazy of late. So if you are wondering if I check your blog or not, I do, but usually I only swing by when I see an update.

So if you have some time this weekend write a blog entry or even better still, send me an e-mail. I miss you guys. And if you are someone I haven't met, feel free to write to me anyway, I'm quite friendly (unless you're: stupid, offensive, obnoxious, intolerant...ok, so just don't right if you are a hard-core Republican) but I would be curious to hear from some of the readers that I have never heard from. You can find my e-mail through my blogger profile.

Have a great weekend and keep an eye on the blog, I'll be posting my Christmas wish list shortly, it should be entertaining, I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger CMac said...

Well, I'm not going to bother with email, but I will post a little "Howdy" here...
Nothing new with me at all, really. My lazy ass still isn't done writing, and living at home with the folks has become a little tiresome, but it's still bearable. The main reason being, I have no money, so I need to mooch off Mom and Dad for a little while longer.
The main thing of interest is that I am heading to Hawai'i in 10 days for a family vacation. The first week will be on Oahu, going to Pacifichem (my Dad's presenting a poster, I'm just attending, and maybe pimping myself out for a job down the road), and then we head to the Big Island for a week, and then on to Maui for the last week. I'm sure it's going to be hell, so be sure to pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I can survive all the hardships...
It will be nice to get away from Halifax, though, because I've been cooped up in my room for the past two months, twiddling my thumbs (and other appendages) with nothing really to show for it. *sigh*

3:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought i would say hi...
"HI!"

i am new to the blogging scene.

5:54 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Thanks for saying 'hi' guys. It's always appreciated. Have fun in Hawaii, maybe you can search out pacatrue and say hi in person for me.

10:46 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home