Friday, January 27, 2006

Check this blog out.

I'm not sure how many of you read the comments regularly on this blog. But if you have you probably noticed that a woman going by New York Moments has been making regular contributions.

I've been reading her blog for some time and I've got to say, she's a hell of a lot of fun read. Plus as an added bonus (unlike myself) she responds to every comment she gets.

So swing on over and check out what she has to say, I'm sure you'll get plenty of laughs...probably more than you get here...unless you like to laugh at me, in which case there isn't much material on her site, yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

You're too sweet :-) And I appreciate you advertising that I'm a woman ;-) I don't know why people keep thinking I'm just a cartoon...

5:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home