Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How do you know me?

So this blog has been up and running for quite some time and I have to say that I'm quite happy with how it's worked out. Though I may not be getting many comments at the moment that probably has more to do with me not posting anything meaningful, as the number of readers is still about the same.

So with the goal of keeping from posting anything meaningful let's try a little poll. It's all anonymous so feel free to answer even if you don't normally comment on the blog. I'm really quite curious to know how I obtained the readership that I have.











How did you come to find my blog?
Know me from Canada







Know me from the USA







Found the blog through another blog (link or post)







A specific search







Random chance/"next blog"





Current results

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home