Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Communication problems


Well that does it, I'm pissed. It seems that almost all forms of electronic communication at my disposal are simply fucked up!

My cell phone has been giving me issues for a few weeks. Sending calls directly to voicemail and not receiving text messages partway through "conversations". And having shit for a signal into my basement apartment, which technically is above ground, the parking lot out back just goes on top of the garages.

Now my email is screwed up beyond belief. I have been receiving emails very randomly today. The latest emails to arrive were sent 4.5 and 5.5 HOURS ago!!!

So if I don't get back to you I just haven't gotten the email yet. It seems that gmail has had issues like this in the past for small groups of users. And from what I can tell I don't lose any emails, they just take their sweet fucking time getting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home