Monday, July 10, 2006

Let's make a deal.

Check this out, some guy managed to trade his way from a single, ordinary, red (ok, maybe it was special because it was red) paper clip all the way to a house!

One Red Paper Clip

Now I doubt that this will ever be duplicated and will be a feat of internet lore for years to come. But just in case it isn't a one-shot deal I'm willing to offer up for trade...what the hell don't I really need anymore...I know, a bound copy of my thesis, and hey, it's RED too! And no you don't have to read it to trade for it. So are there any takers out there? I'll even sign it for you if that will sweeten the deal!
* WARNING: This image does not represent the acutal thesis. Actual thesis is much more red and far less interesting than this image.

2 Comments:

Blogger J-Mo said...

wow he made it eh. incredible

11:24 a.m.

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

What am I doing wrong with my life?

11:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home