Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tripple post...

Ok so three posts in one day may be pushing it a bit, but I just couldn't resist adding this one to the list for the day (plus I'll be off on a chem. dept. canoe trip Friday). Kelly got back to me, well she e-mailed me, though it's more in the style of a telegram...how about I just show you:

Hello!!! No time to write...just wanted you to know that I have not
forgotten about you!

How are you?

KElly

So at this point I haven't responded quite yet, I'm probably just going to sit on it for a while. I don't see any point in putting in much effort to writing her at the moment, at least not in this mood. Though I guess this e-mail is an improvement over the last one I got from her (a week ago) which was a response to my e-mail about what I was up to:

Hey,

Sorry...have been busy as usually...will call this weekend if not before.

Kelly

And as well all know, she didn't manage to call. Oh well, I hope you guys are able to laugh at this as much as I am (which is a good amount all things considered).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home