Thursday, July 07, 2005

More Blogs

Wow, these things just seem to be springing up like weeds. Not that I'm complaining, I personally like the idea of blogs and they seem to be a relatively good form of mass communication, at least as opposed to mass e-mails, which I despise writing (yet oddly enough, enjoy reading).

Anyway two friends from the chem department in Edmonton (we all started the same term in fact) have blogs now. Like all blogs they may be short on content at the beginning, but give them an audience and who knows what will happen. The two newest blogs are linked on the sidebar of my page, the authors are:

  • Chris MacDonald (a.k.a. CMac, for those of you who were wondering who the bearded guy responding to my posts is). CMac is a self admitted asshole, so his blog is likely to contain some interesting rants from time to time, at least that's my prediction.
  • Colin Vitols (a.k.a. the beta glimmer twin, this nickname goes back a while, with myself as the alpha twin, the names are courtesy of Bryan and Aaron) Colin isn't nearly the asshole that CMac is, but he does have a somewhat twisted sense of humour, which should shine (or should that be glimmer) through in his posts.

I look forward to seeing where their blogs go, and hope that you'll also check them out from time to time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Robin said...

I just noticed something, all the blogs, at least those of friends, are from guys who's first name strats with a 'C'...odd

10:37 a.m.

 
Blogger Colin Vitols said...

Yeah, life's better at 'C'

...ouch, tough crowd. :)

12:25 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

I don't think that's going to help attract people to your blog ;)

12:26 p.m.

 
Blogger Colin Vitols said...

True, but if they do look at it, no one can say they weren't warned. :)

12:54 p.m.

 
Blogger CMac said...

w00t!
Hey, can you do me a favour and update the link to mine?

My blog is now soundly hosted @ www.cmcdonald.net, so the original link will go away soon.

ty, and keep up the good work. See you in a month!

2:49 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Done

3:03 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet anointed fark! This dirty cocksucker won’t let me post images. Very well, cut-n-paste: http://www.skelhorne.net/nicnaks/nerds2.gif

9:59 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home