Wednesday, September 21, 2005

When it rains it pours...

Seems I'm getting back to some of my old tricks these days. Now I mentioned in my last post that I had a date this Saturday; well when Saturday rolls around that will make it three nights in a row having gone out with three different women. It's been a few years since I managed to do that, last time I did was at the end of my first series of ballroom dance classes. All three girls were from the class, and some guys wonder why I would go to a ballroom dance class!

Now before we get too far ahead of ourselves, in the interest of full disclosure (and self preservation), Friday night is NOT a date. I'm taking a friend from work out to the orchestra, this was my birthday gift to her. I just want to make things clear on this, as both she and her boyfriend read this blog, and he's bigger than me and already likes to throw things at my head, hard. So once again, Friday is not a date.

Thursday however is more or less a date. After trying to meet up on campus for lunch for well over a month now a girl that I meet at dodgeball has agreed to go out Thursday night. We're going to check out the museum that is only a couple of blocks behind my place. That should be a nice way to hang out and chat for a while.

And of course there is the date with the girl I meet on-line. I'm still not sure what we will do. I've given her a few options of things to do. But it is a real shame that I'm new to this city, it always takes some time to find neat things to do on dates, and as of yet I'm not sure what they are around here. Unfortunately I have yet to find as perfect a date idea as the botanical gardens in Montreal this time of year: they do a Chinese lantern exhibit at night. Oh well, I'll figure things out here eventually. Either way, it's going to be a fun weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger pacatrue said...

You are a hurricane of love.

9:06 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home