Monday, September 12, 2005

Finally, Beard Photos






Ok, so here you go, the great facial hair experiment of 2005 is well underway. I think the last time I seriously had a goatee was back in 1996 or 1997, either way it's been some time since I did the whole facial hair thing. It's kind of odd to have an unshaven face, yet silky smooth legs, but that's me now. Here are a couple of photos taken this morning, so give me your opinions, to keep the beard or not, I'm still not sure what I want to do about it just yet.

Oh for those curious to know how long this took to grow, the last shave was Friday morning a week ago, so 10 days. And if you look closely, or click the photo to see it full sized you can see the very, very white hairs on the corner of my chin. What can I say, I'm old now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

here's a hint that the ladies like...the perpetual 5'oclock shadow. Especially with that debonaire look.

2:11 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought mine was a bit lighter, but your beard hair is quite a bit lighter than your hair. Wow. I won't axe any questions like whether the carpet matches the drapes, but pretend like I did. Nice job man!

7:47 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, i didnt even recognize you... I dolike the beard, its intimidating for dodgeball.

- Tony C

12:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home