Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More change

Well I have a couple of quick little notes to share with all of you about a few friends.

For the second time in as many weeks it seems that I am announcing the engagement of a good friend, this time though the happy couple is in Toronto. Shane recently proposed to his longtime girlfriend, Marie-Pierre. For those who have not met either of the two, they are both among the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting. Shane in particular is a dear friend whom I have not had the fortune to spend enough time with since I left Quebec. Needless to say I wish the two of them the best and I look forward to the wedding.

So who's getting married next week? Anyone? I have an opening around Thursday if you want it?

Secondly on a note that has nothing to do with marriage, Chantelle, my legal council in Edmonton, a fabulous dancer and all around wonderful woman, will be moving to Belgrade. She is heading out for 6 months to help with refugee matters through some kind of organization (ok so my details are spotty, but it's probably really neat stuff, well at least more interesting than what most of you are doing right now...wait did I just insult myself? crap!). Since I don't really know the details I will let Chantelle tell you the story through her blog, which I look forward to reading.

So that's all the public service announcements for today. Tune in again tomorrow for more complaints, grievances and general malcontent musings that I will spew through your monitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home