Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Jerks: follow-up

This will be brief, in large part since I don't know the details of the story just yet. But as you recall I mentioned that I had a bit of a case study in women dating jerks. Well it seems that when I was on vacation the suspected jerk ended things, over the phone, when he was supposed to meet the girl and her friends at the bar, before she left for a two week vacation. All in all I would say that's up there as far as being a jerk about letting someone know it's over. I mean it's bad enough doing it over the phone, but doing it over the phone when you know she is out with friends, that's just damn cold.

Anyway as I said all this is second-hand knowledge, but still, it would seem that my initial assessment was right. Though to be honest this is one of those cases were I really take little joy in being right.

2 Comments:

Blogger CMac said...

It's almost as awesome as breaking up with someone in a note! Ah, first year of grad school, I was so innocent back then!

9:40 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, when you don't rectum calls, what do you expect?

10:06 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home