Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Last post for a while?

This post may be a bit redundant to those in the know, which includes: anyone who reads this blog, is subject to my incessant e-mails, or continual harassment on msn messenger (ok so really I mean anyone unfortunate enough to have been in contact with me in the past month) . But just the same I figure I may as well let you all know, yet again, that I'm coming back to Edmonton, in something like 9 hours.

Most of you probably realize that this is just me craving some attention, which I have been desperately lacking since moving to the states. But think of it, if I went back to Edmonton and ended up sitting on my ass for a week with nothing to do and nobody to see I'd be a pretty sad sight. After all, right now, Edmonton is my Nirvana, the place where everyone knows my name and is happy to see me (maybe that should be Cheers instead of Nirvana). Anyway if that realization doesn't come true then my life here will not be a simple lull in my social life but an accurate representation of how sad my social life has always been. So please, please, PLEASE, seek me out while I'm back in town, I'll buy lunch, hell I'll buy lunch for the friends that you really want to see, just let me tag along!

Ok, that being said I think most of you who know me should have been able to grasp the over the top exaggeration. As it is I think I will be rather busy, I'm more or less envisioning a re-enactment of my last week in town, though this time throw in a wedding, rather than a 140 km/h road trip to Calgary (sorry for those of you down there, I really don't think I can make it there this time). If you want to see me and we have yet to make any kind of plans, e-mail me, of call my new cell number, you have it if I love you (actually I posted it here about 2 months ago). Anyway I will be staying at my old place in my old room, how odd is that, it's like going back to my parent's place (except they don't charge $10/night, it's more like $100, and that's not the holiday rates).

So I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible. I hope we all have fun. As for posts on here, well since I will be visiting about 95% of my regular audience I don't think that there will be a huge demand for posts, but we will see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the place where everyone knows my name and is happy to see me..."
Well, I do know your name.

9:11 a.m.

 
Blogger CMac said...

Snap!

10:50 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home