Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Engagment news

Relax, it's not mine, remember I'm the one who's chronically single and has yet to even get around to being shot down by the waitress (I'll take care of that tonight). No this is about the anonymous reply to my posting of good luck on Monday. After a couple of e-mails I found out who it was, and she has given me permission to spread the word as I see fit. So here's the news:

A few of you may know Kathrine Christou from the U of A dance club. Anyway she is the author of the anonymous post. Her boyfriend, Daryl, made the elegant proposal a couple of Fridays ago and obviously Kathrine accepted.

Congratulations Kathrine, here's to many, many years of happiness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated b-day...i fall under the "didn't know" category....hope u had a good one

12:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home