Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This post probably isn't worth the effort to read...

You know it's funny. Here I am with this blog and I can write and say whatever I want. Speak exactly what's on my mind after formulating it into the absolutely perfect sentence (yes, I know I have not actually taken the time to do that, but I could). Yet tonight I have tried twice to write out something meaningful about an issue that has been bugging me for a while. Yet I can't seem to do it.

In brief I have simply realized that I build people up all the time, I help them with their problems. From the inanely small (does he/she like me) to should I or should I not have the baby. I've dealt with the problems of a lot of friends and I have been able to help, or so I've been told. It just gets to be interesting to note how much time I have spent helping others. Though of late it seem that one is using me only for that aspect, but that's the way it goes. I'm still going to be the same person, I'm just going to be more aware of those that take advantage of it (maybe some bad advice is in order...).

Now of course with that being said I've now left you all with a rather craptacular blog entry. I would like to entertain you with stories of all the new university students on campus for the first time today, but I spent all day in a clean room (oh joy!). And this will give you a good idea how sad my life is today, I was there even longer than the engineering students, now that's just wrong.

Ok, so it looks like there is no real way to salvage this blog post. My brain is now useless so I'm going to try something different here. I want all of you who read this blog to make a quick post in the comments section. I've been watching my site meter (ok, I use it gauge my popularity, I'll admit it) and I have noticed a few regulars who I don't recognize off hand. In particular I want to know who is using the link in my yahoo profile to check this out, because that's certainly an unexpected route.

Oh and if you are lacking anything to say, just berate me for how horrible this blog entry has turned out to be, just remember to leave me a name as well (so I can track you down and punish you accordingly).

7 Comments:

Blogger pacatrue said...

Posting.

8:56 p.m.

 
Blogger Colin Vitols said...

You know, I was wondering how bored you must be to be picking the referral details out of SiteMeter. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the info, but I worry about your state of mind...

Wait, you're living in the US. That might be the problem. :)

8:09 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tracert in the cmd prompt with an IP address as an arguement helps figure out where people are coming from.

8:33 a.m.

 
Blogger Cory said...

Try getting a free statcounter account and putting invisible code it creates for you in your blog header. That gives you detailed geographical (and other) info about each visitor.

1:46 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

The stat counter I have gives me all kinds of info about who is checking my page out. What I am curious about is who these people are. Some I can predict by their location, where as others I cannot.

Anyway it's of no real concern in the end, if you are interested in seeing stats there is a link on the right side of the main page (a white box).

Ooh, it also looks like I am 9 hits away from having 2,000 visitors since I opened for business.

2:53 p.m.

 
Blogger CMac said...

Here I am! I know life couldn't go on without another insightful post from me!

9:38 a.m.

 
Blogger taleanski said...

you have really nice and interesting friends.. lucky you! =) oh but hey... i think i mentioned this before..

6:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home