Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Add another one to the pile

Yet another friend has a blog up and running, though this guy actually had his going quite some time ago and only now has the fire rekindled in his belly, or maybe it's just pent up anger. Either way Bryan Rowsell is now back to his old trick (namely complaining) on a new web page. The link will be left on my side bar, so any time you want to hear the rantings of a disgruntled Ph.D. chemist... well you can check here. But if you want to hear the rantings of an even more disgruntled Ph.D. chemist with less hair check out Bryan's page (by the way he's the one who posted as professor baldie, so I feel free in attacking his lack of hair).

Speaking of hair for some reason I have entered into the great facial hair growth of '05. Ok, maybe CMac was the only other one who was growing facial hair, and that was likely only due to laziness, but I'm on the band wagon at the moment. I will try to get some pictures of the beard, white hairs and all, for you to laugh at shortly. I'm thinking I will shave it off after Friday, by then it will be a week of growth. But if I get pictures up soon you can try and have some say in whether or not I get rid of the mess.

Anyway check out Bryan's blog, not only is he angry but he's pretty clever most of the time as well. Plus he's teaching at a college so he's got plenty of material to work with.

1 Comments:

Blogger CMac said...

I'd love to see the pics. I just trimmed my beard, but I'll leave it for another week, and we can compare. Also, we can share tips on how to keep it full, and in prime kidnapping form (tinted-window van not required). I recommend rubbing raw eggs and elephant dung in it to keep that "just came out of my Montana cabin after 7 years writing my manifesto" look. Your results may vary.

10:21 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home