Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy holidays

So it looks like the end of the week is finally here. Yeah, I know it's only Thursday, but I'm not coming in Friday. Let's look at it this way: my boss has been in Hawaii for a week now and won't be back until the 3rd, the university support staff doesn't have to come in Friday, and of the nine other members of my research group I have only seen one in today...plus it's December 22nd and nobody cares if I'm at work on the 23rd or not!

As I mentioned in the last entry I'll be spending Christmas here in Minneapolis. It is looking as though this will be a very fun change, after all Deirdre got some great news today (ok, it may not be up yet, I don't know when she will get around to posting on her blog, so check back if there isn't any big news).

I don't really have all that much to say at the moment, so I will just mention that I may not be posting again until sometime after Christmas. I'm pretty sure I'm going to want to share what I got for Christmas, as well as what I got Deirdre, so that may be posted sometime on Monday, until then don't expect much from me.

So, in the words of Krusty the Klown:
[...]have a merry Christmas, happy Chanuka, kwazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, and a solemn, dignified Ramadan.

Specifically to all my friends, I wish you all the best this holiday season. Thanks for reading the blog, the fact that I know that a lot of you are out there checking it out makes me still feel as though I am in touch with you. I miss you all and wish I could see you over the holidays, but unless you are in the Montreal area that won't happen, but you will all be in my thoughts over the holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Happy holidays!

4:47 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home