Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bloody morons!

I was going to post a blog about my mountain biking last night but I changed my mind. Why, you ask. Because I'm too pissed off right now to write out anything other than a short rant.

See after all the construction bullshit that went on for at least twice as long as predicted, I was finally able to return to my office and desk when I got back from Pittsburgh. That was a week ago. Since then I have had to deal with daily interruptions and intrusions by various maintenance people who feel some need to look at the work that was done. See, it seems that they are only done one part of the job.

One fellow in particular seems to come in once or twice a day. So it was no surprise to see him this morning, nor was it surprising to see him 10 minutes ago. The surprising thing was that he just now realized that he has to do some electrical work above my desk. His comment to me was "I have to do some work up there above you. I don't know how this is going to work for you." It's not going to fucking work for me you ass fuck! You have known for a week that I sit here and do my work. That I have a computer and files all over my desk. Now you come in to tell me that you have to do work above me and that it might take a day or two!!! Seriously, did you not think I would notice?

I'm so fucking pissed with these people it's not even funny any more. So now I'm going to fire off a letter to the building supervisor, yet again, then I'll move all my shit, yet again.

Oh and the reason for the work is that when they put in the cooling pipes they fucked up the electricity and the lab on the other side of my wall has no power. I hope this idiot electrocutes himself right on top of my desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home