Thursday, October 26, 2006

Caffeine and other drugs

First off, if you're a fan of coffee, particularly espresso, you may want to check out Fieldshead coffee. The site may not seem like much but the coffee is damn good. Plus they sent me an extra half pound for free, bonus! Oh, if you are interested I found them through the Coffee Review web site.

However, on the way to picking up the coffee at the post office I had the joy of witnessing a drug addict have one hell of a bad trip. And that got me thinking, maybe the reason why the anti-drug campaigns of the 80's didn't work was because they were at best lame, and at worst funny.



Now if they had instead just shown video of the nutball I saw yelling and howling this afternoon I think it would be far more effective. This dude was just out of it, stumbling around and and yelling incoherent sounds in a parking lot.

See for me, looking like a complete fool and acting that crazy is a deterring reason not to do drugs. Seeing an egg fried is really just a suggestion for what to have for breakfast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

damn. now I'm hungry.

10:03 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home