Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blog problems

Well I'm at a loss for an explanation of what's going on. It seems that if you view my blog with Microsoft's Internet Explorer, things fuck up. The text box background extends outside of the normal border and forces the profile information and links down to the bottom of the page. Why this is happening I don't know. My only answer is that it's because it's a microsoft product which like almost of their software, is a piece of shit.

I have not had any problems viewing my blog through the latest version of Netscape. This version of Netscape will display either as the Firefox or as IE, when I switch it to IE display it goes to crap. If anyone has any idea what to do to solve this problem let me know. I have yet to find a way to contact Blogger directly for help so for now you are stuck with the mess. Of course you could simply change your browser to one that works...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Have you been messing around with the CSS stuff (the "template" or whatever it's called in Blogger?)

There should be a way for you to reset the blog template, which could fix the problem.

1:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Problem solved. It seems in my post about the stupid holidays there ended up being a large amount of code after the text. That caused the extended borders. I guess the greeting card companies are a lot more sensitive than I had predicted.

Honestly I have no idea how that code got there but there was a mess of it.

1:59 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home