Monday, October 17, 2005

You've all been waiting for it.

Yeah, I know, it's after 1:00 am and I really should be getting some sleep. After all, why the hell should I be keeping myself up to all hours to write a blog entry for you guys? It's not like any of you will read this right away. Hell the only people who are likely to see this post right away are lonely single guys who keep hitting 'next blog' in hopes of finding the blog of some blond 18 year-old nudist/exhibitionist (any bets that due to that one sentence I get >50% increase in traffic today?).

So speaking of CMac, yeah it's a low blow, but he's a tough guy and I know that he can take it, plus I'm about to say that he was right, so I need to insult him a little to keep the bile down when while I say it ; ) But in all honesty CMac was right yesterday when he commented that I should not be referring to the girl I've been dating as "the girl". Every time I wrote that I felt worse and worse about it, mostly because she is not just another girl, she's my girlfriend! Yeah, that's right, I said it! And yes, I said it to her first, we both like the idea of being boyfriend and girlfriend.

But you know what, let's go one better than that, how about her name? Has anyone tried to take a guess at what it would be? I doubt that anyone would have guessed Deirdre. Oh and have fun trying to get the pronunciation right, it can't be all that hard, I apparently got it right.

So from now on no more "on-line girl" no "the girl" and I'm not one of these guys to go around saying: "The girlfriend and I..." so just remember who Deirdre is when you see the name. At least it's not as confusing as trying to keep all the different Catherines (or other spellings there of) straight.

Now a couple of you have been wanting to see this girl who has managed to captivate me so. Well, I don't have any photos of her, sorry to disappoint you. I do however have a link to her blog (and though she doesn't think it she's really good at writing). So click the link and read what she has to say, the blog is pretty new but I'm sure that Deirdre will keep posting once she sees how many hits she gets today.

2 Comments:

Blogger CMac said...

Mulva?

And yay for you in tricking... I mean convincing a girl to go out with you, and then not immediately leaving the state so fast that she leaves her car with you.

7:42 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Until I see her at dodgeball, I'll assume she's the kind of woman that deflates and can be stored under the bed. ;)

12:14 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home