Thursday, August 17, 2006

New phone


So for the past week or so I have been having issues with my email and cell phone. I don't really know, but I certainly hope, that the email situation has been resolved. The phone situation I can at least say is now over with, I bought a new phone. I guess I'm a little more rough on my phones than I would like to believe, because as I think about this it comes to my attention that I have had 5 phones in 6 years. Though in my defense, the latest phone turned out to have some pretty serious issues, at least that's what I found out while doing a little digging last week. However I don't suppose dropping the phone out of my jersey pocket at 30 km/h helped matters any.

So in my continuous quest for a phone that I like (LG has been my favoured thus far) I have picked yet another new brand; this time a Sony Ericsson. So far I have no complaints about the phone, hell I no longer need an unobstructed view of the Western horizon to get a signal so that's a step in the right direction. Like all new phones it will take some getting used to; this is the big disadvantage of changing phones each time, they each have their own software/interface systems (that's where LG rocked in my opinion). With this latest phone I finally have a camera in it, not that I really care. I've always been of the mind that multiple use tools/items will never do everything well, and are more likely to do each thing a little bit more poorly because of the combination. But that doesn't mean that I won't play with the camera, below you can see some photos of my new place, which is evidently smaller than the lastplace, but that's what you get when you don't live in a part of town where there's a cop parked on the corner every day at six to keep an eye on the people going to the soup kitchen across the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home