Friday, May 20, 2005

Bike Race Volunteers Needed

So as most of you know in the past I have occasionally asked you for help in volunteering at a race that I would participate in during the summer. Well though I am not in Edmonton this year, I still feel that I should publicize the fact that there is still racing going on without me (I know, I'm shocked as well) and that there is always a need for volunteers.

The first race that needs some volunteers is the Pigeon Lake road race. It will be taking place on Sunday May 29th. This is really one of the better race events of the year, and certainly the event that I feel has been a showcase of how to put on a good race. Though that being said this is only possible with volunteer help. If you do wish to volunteer contact Jeff Davis at PLRR@ertc.org you will also receive the following for your help:

  • ERTC's latest t-shirt

  • A BBQ lunch

  • Snacks and refreshments during the race

  • Draw prizes exclusive for the volunteers (thanks Redbike)

  • And of course the thanks of many individuals for your commitment (myself included)

There are more details about the race at the ERTC web page please think about helping out, it is a lot of fun (in fact I will be volunteering for the Nature Valley GP this year, at least I can see some pros that way).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really pertaining to the message at hand, just a note to say that I haev used work time for during the past two days to check up on you. glad to see you have a riding circut sort of, even if you do lose you way on teh left hand side.
Enjoy the city, hope you summer is smooth and you have since received all of your stuff from Edmonton.
Cheers
???

2:13 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Well at the moment the stuff is on it's way again, hopefully it will make it this time.

As for who you are I'm honestly not certain. Could you perhaps give me a hint beyond the fact that you were checking on me at work?

8:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home