Friday, June 17, 2005

To blog or to e-mail...that is the question

I've realized recently that I have even less desire to write e-mails now that I have the blog up and running smoothly. This has however raised a bit of a conflict within me, should I be writing more e-mails, or should I just stay with the blog?

Admittedly e-mails are nice, everyone likes to get a message in their inbox (wow that almost sounds dirty) . Yet as I am posting to the blog just about every day, what more is there for me to say? Admittedly if you aren't reading this blog you'll find that whatever I have to say is new, but I can only write out the same things so many times (usually once). That's not to say that I won't write to people, though I am rather far behind on writing to a few people (Ebbing, Glen and Ted pop to mind right away, sorry guys). But if you are reading this you know what's going on so there isn't all that much to say.

I guess the real advantage to e-mail though is that I can still put in that personal touch. Thinking of it now the blog is probably even more impersonal than a mass e-mail, though I can't say that it has the same bland feeling (no offense meant to those who mass e-mail, I just hate writing them, but I enjoy reading them).

So I guess this post has been more of a confession/apology, for not having been more prompt at returning e-mails. But in the meantime keep an eye on the blog and the best way to get me to write to you is to quilt me into it.

By the way if anyone is interested here are a couple of blogs that I have found that are rather interesting to read:

Waiter Rant pretty obvious what it is by the title

Clublife this is the personal blog of a bouncer at some New York clubs, very interesting perspective

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home