Thursday, September 22, 2005

...and the rain keeps coming

This is just getting to be funny. After I got back from spending a couple of hours pleasantly touring the museum with the girl from dodgeball (and being thoroughly impressed with her knowledge of art) I decided to check my e-mail. To my surprise there is a message in my inbox from someone I don't know. Apparently this woman has a friend in my bike club who suggested that she get in touch with me. Apparently we have several common interests including riding cyclocross.

So I wrote back, after all it takes a good bit of courage to write someone blindly. Right now though I'm almost more curious to know who her friend is, all I know is that she is female. I'm not even sure how many of the people in the club know that I'm single, I don't know, do I give off that desperate single guy vibe? I would think that I don't, otherwise I wouldn't be going out with all these women. After all nothing repels women faster ;)

So who knows, my Sunday evening is still free, maybe I can make it 4 for 4...ok, 3 for 4 (but I still like to count going out with my friend, it maintains continuity).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home