Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good news everybody...

Ok, so maybe it's only good news to me, but tough, you will all have to suffer through it (or go to another blog to get your fix). So the good news is that I'm certifiably paranoid...wait that's not good..meh. What I'm trying to say is that I was way over thinking what happened with 'on-line girl' last night. Today I got an e-mail from her asking me if I would go with her to another play, so obviously I haven't blown things. So thanks to the anonymous poster for reminding me to enjoy what I have while I have it. But I really want to thank Chantelle for all her help. As those of you who read her blog know, she's in Belgrade at the moment, but that hasn't stopped her from being a great friend for me.

By a wonderful coincidence of timing her last hour or so at work matches my first hours at work. So thanks to msn we tend to chat a little each morning (afternoon for her). She has been able to give me some great advice as to how to deal with the crap running through my head, as well as that unique female perspective that no matter how hard I try I just cannot fathom myself.

So yeah, all is good in my world. I just need to shut up my brain from time to time and just flow with it. Now if only I could find something interesting to post about instead of rambling on and on as I have been for the past week...meh, I'm happy, what do I care ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! good to know things are working well with her! dont worry you can keep rambling bout this topic! im sure everyone enjoys reading it! *wink*

6:06 a.m.

 
Blogger pacatrue said...

I think this comment from anonymous is very interesting. Me wonders if it could be online girl herself already in our midst.

10:57 a.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Paca - I'm pretty sure that is not her, I have a feeling that it's from a friend from Alberta. Plus I have been watching the IP addresses in the site meter, no unknown ones from Minneapolis. Though I'd agree it's a girl, just who it is, I'm not sure.

11:21 a.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

SK - No, I'm just insanely curious as to who is checking out my blog. It's fun to see where all the hits come from. One the other day was from someone doing a google search for date ideas in Victoria BC. Somehow my blog came up and they checked it out for a while.

But maybe I am a bit paranoid, but don't forget, I'm a foreign national, I don't want Uncle Sam getting pissed at me, otherwise who knows where I will end up? ;)

12:15 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home