Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The numbers keep growing

I just noticed that this is my 101st blog post...yeah, don't expect it to be any better than the 100 that came before it, actually this one may be one of the more boring ones. I've also noticed that today I already have 23 hits on the blog (and no I don't visit just to artificially up the numbers), total visits are up over 2,500! This is actually putting me in the situation where I want to make sure that I post every day to give you guys something to read...sadly my life isn't all that interesting and I'm not creative enough to make things up.

I did learn one interesting thing yesterday. I wanted to bond/glue two pieces of glass together as part of my research project. I was trying a method that I hadn't attempted before. This seemed pretty easy. Get a thin film of the glue on each wafer and press them together and let it sit over night to set. Well as it turns out I'm rather special. See I was able to get the glue to stick to the glass, yet I wasn't able to get the glue to stick to itself! How the hell did I manage to do that? I'm one talented boy at times.

On a non-work related note tonight will be date number two with the 'on-line' girl. Yeah, I could probably use her name, but I would rather not at this point. Anyway our initial plans were to head out for dinner, but with the rainy weather and the later night that she had last night things got changed. Now it's a get cozy on the couch and watch a movie date. Somehow I like that idea a lot better than the romantic dinner atmosphere, at least for tonight. After all it's cold and rainy, what better situation is there to curl up on a couch with someone?

So that's it for now, thanks for checking in on the blog and as always I will try to keep you up to date on my life...though why you would want to know is beyond me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm confused. Is on-line girl differnt from the one you had 3 dates with and went to the conservatory and so on? Chris dating two girls? Must straighten this out.

7:35 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home