Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Can Cheney take Bush hunting next time?

I think by now we all know that Dick Cheney shot his hunting partner. But really does this surprise anyone, I mean I've heard from some pretty reliable sources that the man (if you can call Satan's spawn a man) eats babies with brimstone. I figured it was only a matter of time before the pure evil nature of the Republican government became undeniably evident. The only downside to the whole thing is that Bush wasn't there to be shot, we can only hope for the next time.

What did surprise me however was the fact the VP has a traveling medical detail. I've heard of a security detail, which I imagine is comprised of a half-dozen of more security guards, so what the hell is a medical detail? Does this man go around with his own MASH unit? After all the man literally has no heart left. Maybe that was it, maybe one of his hunting partners could have been a potential organ donor. Knowing the state of US "intelligence" gathering it's not surprising that Dick would have shot the wrong heart "donor".

And by the way, maybe the man wouldn't have so damn many heart problems if he actually walked around to hunt. It would seem that they were driving around when they saw the birds and decided to get out and try and shoot them. Then again, once you've sold your soul to the devil I suppose exercise is optional.

2 Comments:

Blogger jim larsen said...

Hey, here's a comment on your blog. I'm an American, but not proud of it. I feel I'm lucky to live in a country that offers so many opportunities, but I am ashamed of our current government. Bush (known to many Americans as "the Shrub") is in my opinion the worst president of the past 100 years. Although he may not be as evil as Nixon, he makes up for it in stupidity. I like your idea that Cheney and Bush should go hunting together. I just hope the elections swing Congress away from the GOP so Bush can't do any more damage in the time remaining.

6:15 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

Thanks for the comment. As a Canadian living in the US I am surprised by the number of people I have met who share your feelings towards your governement, that gives me a great deal of hope.

Thanks again for the comment and hopefully there is a change in Congress this time around.

6:56 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home