Friday, February 24, 2006

Request

So those of you who are observant noticed that I changed things up on the blog a little yesterday. For those of you who aren't I'll point out that I added a "best of" list with the links to the right. That's right I'm already compiling greatest hits, if I was a musician the next step would be to sell my music for commercials for vacuum cleaners and cars.

But I figured that there is no harm in having a list for new readers to check out. Lord knows that this blog is more miss than hit at times. So I need to do what I can to convince (fool) people into thinking that I actually do post something meaningful from time to time.

With that in mind I would ask you to let me know what were some of your favorite posts on my blog. They may already be in the list, if not I will add them to it. Those in the list are also a half-assed attempt to remember which were good so if any suck let me know and I'll remove them. There's no point in advertising how shitty I can be, that naturally comes through with time anyway.

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I always enjoy your blog when I visit!

12:26 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home