Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fingernails

Can someone please explain the point of super long fingernails to me?

I'm not talking about the losers who grow coke nails for use or to just be posers. I'm talking about ridiculously long, absolutely pointless talons grown by women.

Face it, these things cannot serve a purpose. Have you ever had a woman with long nails hand you change? They all drop the coins in your hand from 8 inches up because they are afraid you'll damage their wonderful creations. Frankly I'm glad that they keep their hooks away from me, I don't want to be impaled by one of them. Seriously, I've seen some that could pass through my hand!


And of course with those nails you can barely touch anything. Just look at how you touch the keyboard on your computer. If you're anything like my your fingers stab down on the keys like miniature high-speed pistons (frequently hitting the wrong keys and knowing exactly where the backspace key is). But with saber-tooth nail you have to lie you fingers flat and brush the keys with the pads of your fingers. Hell, with the incline of the keyboard I wonder how they don't hit the keys two rows up with the tips of their nails.

Without exception every woman whom I've ever seen with such nails does the same thing to them. They get the most brilliant, sparkly, neon nail polish possible and try to replicate the works of Jackson Pollock.

Finally, I want to know, who finds this to be attractive? I think I'd be afraid of being stabbed in the back if a woman with those nails ever gave me a hug. I shudder to think what damage those Freddy Kruger imitators could do to more sensitive parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home