Monday, May 01, 2006

Year two!

So I don't know if anyone noticed or not, but it was a year ago last week that I moved down here. Which also means that the blog has been up and running for just over a year now.

It's strange how different things feel this year as compared to last. This city is no longer unfamilliar, I have more friends and I have a form of a routine to life. Oh yeah, and I have a girlfriend as well. Wow, we've been dating for just over 7 months, more than half the time that I have been here. Where does the time go?

The blog has gone through changes from when I first started it. I'm not as introspective here, I don't reveal as much about my life. I could probably try to turn this into some deep philosophical, self-reflective journey of discovery, but I really don't want to bother with that kind of BS. I guess all I really have to say is that I think the blog has been succesful...well partially anyway. I wanted to use it as a method of keeping distant friends involved in my life. And yes the blog is read by many, but I have to admit, I haven't heard from many people at all. But that's just the way things go.

Either way the blog will continue, as it is the hit counter is at 7,026 and 214 postings, so a touch over 19 hits a day or 32 hits a post, not too bad. Oh and remember, this blog is open to any comments, so feel free to have your say at any time, what can I say, I like to hear from my friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

Don't worry, Chris--there's lots of us who don't leave many comments, but we still read all your posts.

Blogging has been a very effective way for us to lurk quietly in the background and keep tabs on you. ;)

11:00 p.m.

 
Blogger Christopher Robin said...

True enough. It seems that blogs are essentially TV show with the option to call in but rarely does anyone do it.

I'm just glad I have the stat counter to get an idea how many are tuning in.

6:22 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home