Thursday, September 07, 2006

Chicago traffic?

Ok, I don't really know how this happened but it seems that this blog is the first hit in a google image search for "Chicago traffic". And posting this now will probably assure that I stay that way. The only reason I know this is because several times a week people will check out my blog through that link. Yes, I watch you all! I know who's watching me...well at least where you are coming from, which is kind of neat.

This week though I noticed one of the oddest referals yet, someone was searching for "Christopher Robin hairstyle". Who does that? And why am I on the top of that search list as well?

But I just can't figure out why someone would want to search for Christopher Robin's hair style? Are people now resorting to cartoons for styling tips? Are we soon going to have a whole bunch of Simpson's hair styles going around? I just hope that this isn't some parent with a cute idea for their child. Trust me it can be bad enough being named Christopher Robin (though as a middle name that's easy enough to hide) the last thing you should be doing is trying to make your kid look like him. Anyway, if you ask me that's a pretty lame hair style to begin with; it's a slightly improved version of the standard issue Republican haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home